We are preferred service providers registered with the Business Partners Mentorship Program.
In addition, we do ongoing work for clients referred by Standard Bank, First National Bank, ABSA Bank, and Nedbank.
We are accredited with the Standard Bank mobile unit, and carry out work in respect of business plans, business valuations and other accounting work. We have a long-standing association and relationship with the mobile unit.
Accounting Services is also accredited with the following Regulatory Bodies:
- Companies and Intellectual Property Commission (CIPC)
- The South African Restructuring and Insolvency Practitioners Association (SARIPA) – To facilitate insolvency and liquidation proceedings and is a member of INSOL Intentional
- South African National Accreditation System (SANAS) – to provide B-BEE Accreditations
- Chartered Secretaries Southern Africa (CSSA) –To allow us to give advice on clients on corporate governance and company secretary-ship matters
- The South African Institute of Internal Auditors (SAIIA)
- Chartered Institute of Management Accountants (CIMA)
- South African Institute of Professional Accountants (SAIPA)